COVID-19 – What to Expect When You Visit Our Office
Our staff have been working with clients remotely, and have been successful conducting meetings by phone, video chat by microsoft teams, or answering questions via email. However, if it is necessary for you to have an in-person meeting & come in to our office, the following safety measures are in place.
You must have an appointment to enter our office please.
If you do not, please call (604) 985-0123 prior to entering. This is to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
Guests will be asked to bring their own face mask and wear it for the duration of the visit. Disposable masks are available while supplies last.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Prior to entering our office and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, guests will be expected to answer questions as per the Work Safe BC Visitor Checklist. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or having signs and/or symptoms, will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day quarantine requirement.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS
- Public and workplace safety is our top priority.
- Our safety and sanitization procedures will meet or exceed all provincial, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- All employees will be trained on sanitation and best hygiene practices.
- Employees who feel ill or have a fever will be asked to stay at home and self-isolate.
- Guests and employees will refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
- Plastic safety guard at our front desk
We want to reassure our new and existing clients that we are here for all your accounting & business needs, and we are doing our best to keep our staff & clients safe.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for all important updates.
The Cahill Partners & Team
Cahill CPA is a full service accounting firm located in North Vancouver, serving clients throughout the lower mainland. Book a consultation to learn more about our accounting services.
Get the Accounting & Tax Advice You Need
- Our firm specializes in providing tax and accounting solutions for small and medium owner-managed businesses. Our staff has extensive experience providing a diverse range of services. Check out our services page for more information on ways that we can help you continue to improve and grow your business.
- Have a tax question? An accountant can help! We are happy to find a solution suited to your business or personal situation. Check out our blog for tax tips.
We are always looking for new people to join our team here at Cahill CPA. Click on any of our available job positions below to learn more!