Our staff have been working with clients remotely, and have been successful conducting meetings by phone, or answering questions via email. However, if it is necessary for you to have an in-person meeting & come in to our office, the following safety measures are in place.
You must have an appointment to enter our office please.
If you do not, please call (604) 985-0123 prior to entering. This is to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
Guests will be asked to bring their own face mask and wear it for the duration of the visit. Disposable masks are available while supplies last.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Prior to entering our office and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, guests will be expected to answer questions as per the Work Safe BC Visitor Checklist. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or having signs and/or symptoms, will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day quarantine requirement.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS
- Public and workplace safety is our top priority.
- Our safety and sanitization procedures will meet or exceed all provincial, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- All employees will be trained on sanitation and best hygiene practices.
- Employees who feel ill or have a fever will be asked to stay at home and self-isolate.
- Guests and employees will refrain from hugging and shaking hands.