Tax Advisory Firm North Vancouver
Cahill CPA Offers Expert Tax Advisory Services for North Vancouver and the Lower Mainland
Our highly qualified team of certified accountants at Cahill CPA will provide their expert knowledge and skills to handle all aspects of business occurrences that may require corporate tax reorganizations services. Tax issues that can have a primary impact on the reorganization of your corporation include the following:
- Debt Forgiveness. - During the ongoing operations of your corporate business, the release of debt may cause tax implications for both the borrower and the lender, particularly if the two parties (borrower and lending company) have direct business connections. In order for the transaction to be structured correctly, a qualified, knowledgeable accountant should be consulted concerning debt forgiveness.
- Corporate Disposals and Reorganizations. - Because asset disposal can result in taxable profits, the professional advice of an experienced accountant is necessary relative to potential exposures and for identifying possible restructuring options. Such occurrences may involve disposals to third parties or intra-group transfers as well.
- Tax Attributes. - A portion of the value of a struggling business may be in its accumulated tax losses or other forms of deferred tax assets. These tax losses may be lost quite easily during a change of corporate ownership if certain aspects of the method in which the business is now or will be operated or funded also change. A qualified firm of certified professional accountants should be consulted for the appropriate handling of this business issue.
Tax Advisory Firm: North Vancouver Services
Companies and individuals throughout greater Vancouver are now benefiting from the expert tax advisory services provided by the highly qualified professional accountants of Cahill CPA. This well-respected accounting firm is family owned and strongly focused on developing an exemplary practice that will constantly build long-term, trusted professional relationships with clients. North Vancouver based accounting group and tax advisory firm Cahill CPA includes accountants with varied knowledge, skills and certifications, such as Chartered Accountants (CA), Certified General Accountants (CGA), Certified Management Accountants (CMA) and Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA). In 2014, the three independent accounting professions in Canada of CMA, CGA and CA were united into the single business and accounting profession of Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
Comprehensive professional financial services offered by Cahill Chartered Professional Accountants include all aspects of professional accounting, tax consulting and tax advice. Our experienced accounting team also provides consultation, advice and preparation services for online tax returns and for annual and quarterly financial reports. Our certified professional accountant services include the following:
- Corporate business accounting
- Financial statements
- Business taxes
- Tax preparation services
- Business tax accounting
- Certified accountant bookkeeping
- Business tax consulting services
- Financial accounting
- Personal taxes
Cahill CPA Services for Corporate Tax Reorganizations
The diverse and experienced tax advisory team at Cahill CPA offers comprehensive tax consultation services to business entities of all types and sizes as well as full corporate tax reorganization advice and services. These advisory services will address all structures of your corporation, including the legal, ownership and operational structures. All areas and aspects of your business will be carefully examined and assessed by our accounting team to identify issues and determine the best options for restructuring your business for ultimate tax efficiency. Our CPA team will offer tax consulting and detailed analysis and advice concerning all areas of commercial tax services to ensure the best ultimate tax benefits for your business.
The most commonly occurring reasons for the need for corporate tax restructuring of a business entity today include the following:
- The initial incorporation of a business by an individual or a partnership
- The formation of a holding company by an individual or a partnership
- The transfer of property to a corporation in the context of an estate freeze and/or income splitting reorganization
- The transfer of property within a group of corporations for business or tax purposes
- The division of a corporation
- The acquisition of property for consideration which consists in whole or in part of shares.